How To Apply
Looking to apply for AACVPR Program Certification? This page contains all the application links, updates and resources you need!
Annual Report Now Available
2021 Program Certification Application Cycle
- December 1, 2020: Program Certification 2021 Application opens
- February 28, 2021: Program Certification 2021 Application closes
- March - April 2021: Program Certification Committee Review Team completes initial application review
- April - June 2021: Program Certification Committee Chair oversight review; and Inter-Rater Reliability (IRR) testing
- August 31, 2021: Letters sent notifying programs of application decisions
2022 Application Data Collection Dates & Application Availability Dates
The Data Collection Period for the 2022 Program Certification Application is January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021. The 2022 Program Certification Application will open December 1, 2021 and will close on February 28, 2022.
Questions about Program Certification? Contact us at email@example.com.
3 Steps to Getting Started
1 – Update Primary Contact Form
- Select primary contact
- Verify program name and address
- Under “Program Address 2” identify program track (cardiac or pulmonary rehab)
- Please allow up to 72 hours for primary contact form updates confirmation before moving to step 2
Click here to access the primary contact form.
2 – Update Program Demographics & Staff Roster
- Identify key staff (Secondary Contact, Medical Director, Program Director, etc.)
- Verify facility type (privately owned, hospital based, etc.)
- Specify Maintenance Programs Offered
- Indicate # of Referrals per year
Click here for “My Profile” update instructions.
3 – Review 2022 Program Certification Application Outlines & "Required" Performance Measures
2022 Cardiac Program Certification Application
2022 Pulmonary Program Certification Application
- Review 2022 Cardiac & Pulmonary Application Requirements
- Review Required Cardiac Rehab Performance Measures: - Improvement in Functional Capacity, Optimal Blood Pressure Control, Tobacco Use Intervention, & Improvement in Depression
- Review Required Pulmonary Rehabilitation Measures: Improvement in Dyspnea, Improvement in Functional Capacity, & Improvement in Quality of Life
Click here for resources.
All application fees are submitted during the application process.
2021 Certification Cost
Please note: 2022 Certification Cost will be released by July 1, 2021.
2021 Annual Report
The 2021 Annual Report is now available, and should be completed by all programs that are due to recertify in 2022 and 2023. Programs with 2021 Program Certification applications are not required to complete the Annual Report.
The Annual Report must be completed by July 31, 2021. There is no cost associated with completing the Annual Report, you will just be asked to review the program certification application requirements and confirm your understanding. If you have any questions about the Annual Report, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the Annual Report, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your AACVPR Account
- Click on the “My Programs” link in the green navigation bar at the top right of the AACVPR website
- Click on the “Dashboard” link for your program
You should then see the annual report linked on the “Applications” page. Please click begin/continue to access the Annual Report.
Joining an AACVPR Registry Will Help With Your Application
Programs subscribed to the AACVPR Outpatient Data Registries can now use their registry data to complete the program’s clinical outcomes assessment. A direct link within the application will populate your registry data for easy transfer into the application fields.