Thanks for Attending the Virtual 35th AACVPR Annual Meeting!
Thank you to everyone who joined our first-ever virtual AACVPR Annual Meeting, 2020's premier event to learn, grow and network with fellow cardiac and pulmonary rehab specialists! Things look a bit different over here as we've given our website a facelift, but still want to make sure you have access to the resources you need. Click here for FAQs about the virtual conference platform or press play below to watch our how-to video.
Access the virtual Platform
Claiming your CEUs
You will receive your CEU certificate via email today for your participation in the live event. You can expect to receive three certificates - one for AACVPR, one for AARC, and one for ACCME and nursing credit.
When the on-demand sessions are released on Monday, October 5, simply view the presentations, and then complete the post-evaluation and knowledge assessment to claim your certificate.
Questions? Click here or email email@example.com.
Tune-In for Exclusive On-Demand Presentations
Six new, exclusively on-demand sessions will be released beginning on Monday, October 5. Log in to Pathable on Monday to access the following presentations:
• C101: Behavioral Strategies for Improving Sleep Health: Practical Principles for Implementation in the Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Setting. Speakers: Kristie M. Harris, PhD; Carly M. Goldstein, PhD, FAACVPR, Megan McMurray, PhD
• C102: Reproductive and Obstetric Risk Factors for CVD: Advent of Gyn-Cardiology and Cardio-Obstetrics. Speakers: Venkata M. Alla, MD, FACC, FASE, MB, BS; Dixitha Anugula, MBBS
• C103: International Symposium
• C104: Innovative Leadership: Leading a Multigenerational Workforce in Medical Practice. Speaker: Anthony Bammer, MS, MBA
• C105: Improving and Accelerating Weight Loss. Speaker: Ruth Adamiec Rasmussen, MS, RDN, LD, CCP
• C106: Oral Abstract Presentations
Recordings from the first three days of the conference will also be available. Attendees will have access to on-demand and recorded sessions through December 31, 2020. Simply view the presentations and complete the post-evaluation and knowledge assessment to claim your certificate.